Q: Do you run your own business and dream of getting national exposure in the press yet can’t afford a PR agency?
A: If your answer is yes, book your space now before they sell out!
We have been invited back by O2 Workspace in central London to deliver some essential PR training for start up and established businesses who:
- have tried to talk to journalists but nothing has stuck yet
- lost their confidence as had a re-buff from a journalist
- just don’t know where to start
- don’t know how to write a press release
- are unsure what a ‘press tool kit’ is
- don’t have a community where they can bounce ideas off
- can’t quite articulate their ‘elevator pitch’
- haven’t yet found their ‘golden nugget’ or press hook
- don’t have any press contact details
On January 15th and 29th 2015, we are presenting two more workshops from the programme Amanda Ruiz has created: The 7 Secrets on How to get into the Press.
On Jan 15th, Amanda will be recapping what she taught in December, her first secret, How to Find your Press Hookand will take attendees over Secret No 2, Who and How to Target (in order to get into the Press)
Click here to book your free space. On the night you will learn:
- how to create your customer ‘avatar’ (profile)
- how to research the competition and how this can help you
- the secrets of finding out about those journalists you have been wanting to speak to since you launched your business
You will also have the opportunity to do some speed networking with fellow entrepreneurs, have some O2 Tech training as well as collaborating with your co-attendees as you share ideas.
The next event is on Jan 29th where Amanda will take you through the full programme where she spills all 7 Secrets on how to get into the Press. This is an essential event for you to attend if you are going to have a go at your own PR push for 2015!
You will walk away inspired to:
- create your PR plan of Action for 2015
- do the essential background research on your business, competition, target audience
- write up your press release
- prepare your Press Ready Toolkit
- pick up the phone to the journalists you have been wanting to speak to since you launched your business!
Worksheets will be supplied in this interactive 2 hour session where you will get to meet the other entrepreneurs as you brainstorm ideas for promoting your businesses to the press.
Check out the testimonials from previous sessions and we really look forward to seeing you there!
“Amanda is full of energy, passion and brilliant ideas. Really feel inspired, thanks for the enthusiasm and passion injection!” Cathie Maas, www.themaasclinic.com
“I love Amanda’s energy and enthusiasm and her hands on approach, she obviously knows what she’s talking about”. Sally Pattie, www.doddlefordogs.com
PS DO YOU WANT ALL THE JOURNALIST CONTACT DETAILS AT AN AMAZING BELOW-INDUSTRY-STANDARD PRICE SO YOU CAN HAVE A GO?
Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for the no-brainer offer!