Are you tired of seeing your competition always hogging the headlines?
Is it time that your company is regularly featured so you can attract more sales?
We have the solution.
Amanda Ruiz's PR VIP Day with bonuses!
With access to the experts for 3 months!
Discover how to become your business's awesome PR Agent so that you can be highly #VISIBLE in your field and have more clients finding YOU!
Q: WHY IS PR SO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A: PR is essential for your business for the following 6 reasons:
1. SALES: New and prospective clients reading the article will discover you, which could lead to new sales leads
2. STAND OUT: You will stand out from the crowd in your market place, and your competitors will sit up and think…
3. SEO: Once your article is published in the major news outlet, your name and website link (if included) will be picked up by the search engines and will boost your rankings
4. AUTHORITY: your existing client base will be pleased to see you being published, this will back up their choice in using your company, it might even spur them on to make a new enquiry as they may have discovered a new product or service in the article
5. SHARE: It is an opportunity to share the link with your client base and on your website which in turn may get shared even further
6. IMPRESSIVE: The journalist has been impressed enough with your product or service to include you in their article. This is excellent for your credibility
LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS...
Would you love to have the confidence to pitch to the journalists?
Would you love to know what to say and what not to say when pitching to your dream journalist?
Would you like to have a press release template that really works?
Would you like to stop relying on WOM (word of mouth) for referrals?
Would you like to enjoy the kudos and credibility of appearing in the press?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE A PROVEN PROCESS ON HOW TO GET INTO THE PRESS?
YES? Well join The Ultimate PR Course 'How To Get into the Press: All Secrets Revealed' and become your own PR and become #VISIBLE and self-confident in pitching to the press!
HERE'S WHAT THE PR VIP DAY WITH BONUSES COMPRISES:
1. VIP Day in Central London from 10am-4pm to go over your goals, your golden nuggets, press hooks and your PR Plan of Action
2. 60 mins 1:1 Skype call BEFORE the VIP Day + 60 mins 1:1 Skype call AFTER the VIP Day
3. Inside the Facebook group, a full *3 months* of access to PR Mentor and Trainer, Amanda Ruiz, who is known as The Ultimate Door Opener for very good reasons! Plus access to journalist, broadcaster and author Helen Croydon. Your very own Power PR Team!
4. DONE-FOR-YOU: When your press release is ready, it will be emailed out to an extensive list of key journalists in your sector / relevant to your story.
5. Access to the amazing private Facebook Group which is a thriving community of talented entrepreneurs who are all on the same journey - growing their company's visibility and client base
6. For 3 months, weekly 60 min Q+A sessions where you can ask Amanda ANYTHING about how to get into the press, how to find your golden nugget, how to come up with a great headline that will make the journalist's eyes light up!
7. Access to the UK journalist / media database so you don't need to go searching for journo contact details
Below is the course content you have access to for 3 months delivered in pre-recorded video training modules with accompanying worksheets...
YOUR VISION, MINDSET AND YOUR PR RADAR
You want to appear in the press but you may not yet have the confidence to appear in the press. In this first module, you will learn the importance of setting out your vision, getting your mindset adjusted from no to GO and lastly why you must switch on your PR RADAR.
YOUR PRESS HOOK AND YOUR 'GOLDEN NUGGET'
So once you have taken the steps to see where you'd like to take your business and why you'd like to take it there, the next actions are to find out which is the right and relevant press hook (or press angle) for your business. Before you move on, you must go digging for your 'golden nugget' that the press will love. You will do an in depth exercise that will really help you define what makes you stand out from the crowd.
RESEARCH, RESEARCH! YOUR CLIENT, COMPETITION AND TARGET JOURNALIST
As you are the PR + Marketing machine for your company, it is important to understand your client profiles. In this module you will look hard at your ideal/perfect client and see where they hang out, then you will get inspired by the competition - what are the gaps they are leaving, and lastly you will start to stalk (in a nice way) your dream journalists.
YOUR PR TOOLKIT
Before you approach the press, it is highly advisable that you get your ducks into order and straighten out your PR Toolkit. In this module, you will learn what you should have in place before you start writing up your press release.
YOUR PRESS RELEASE + BIOS
You will be taken through examples of how to write a press release, what must be included in the press release and what will make it stand out from ALL the others that land in the journalists' inboxes every day. Use the template to create your very own press release. You will also see the various bios that you must have up your sleeve for you to use when they are requested or more importantly when you are self-promoting!
YOUR PR PLAN OF ACTION
You must be targeted in your PR Plan of Action - it is not a 'spray and pray' campaign. In this module you will fill out the PR Plan of Action checklist so that you can be on track with your PR Campaign.
YOUR PR CAMPAIGN
All your ducks are now well and truly in order by now, and the last part of the PR process before you start contacting the journalists you have had your eye on is to create your PR Campaign. Here you will learn what to say and what NOT to say to the journalists, where and when to start, so you have a successful campaign!
SUCCESS, YOU'RE IN THE PRESS! HOW TO LEVERAGE IT.
This module is very important as you will see the do's and don'ts of what to do once you have secured that press coverage that you deserve. Also you will learn what to do with the journalist who has just featured you.
6 weeks and and straight to the BBC! Amanda Ruiz is the Mary Poppins of PR; she makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way! Have you got your #PRDAR hat on? Your ducks in order? Your bag of golden nuggets and your PR Toolkit ready to go? If not, then this is the course for you...
I had been thinking of enrolling in a PR course for quite sometime . By chance a friend of mine recommended Amanda's 7 PR Secrets on how to get into the press. This 8 week course has been amazing, so many golden nuggets of information to help me feel a lot more confident about writing a press release.
Amanda was the best professional recommendation I’ve received. Daily Mail here I come! We've already secured coverage in our local newspaper!
Based in USA but working with clients globally, I wanted someone to help me raise my profile globally. Initially, I was wondering whether it would be better to work with someone locally, but after I started working with Amanda, all my doubts disappeared. Amanda is truly knowledgeable, has a wealth of invaluable experience in the PR industry spanning across borders, and really knows how to get things moving. In less than a month, Amanda was able to get me in front of editors and teach me the tips and techniques to successfully engage with them and get published! Amanda truly walks her talk and is of utmost integrity.
I joined Amanda's PR course because I find it pretty intimidating to try to get into the press. Amanda just makes it so simple. She fits you out with some great tools, changing your mindset and making you realise when and where you not only could be in the press, but should be. Since starting the course I've been in a local paper and I've helped a friend get featured in Forbes magazine.