Join the Ultimate PR Course...
'How to Get into the Press: All Secrets Revealed'
...that will save you £1000s on expensive PR agencies.
With access to the experts for 6 months!
Discover how to become your business's awesome PR Agent so that you can be highly #VISIBLE in your field and have more clients finding YOU!
Q: WHY IS PR SO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A: PR is essential for your business for the following 6 reasons:
1. SALES: New and prospective clients reading the article will discover you, which could lead to new sales leads
2. STAND OUT: You will stand out from the crowd in your market place, and your competitors will sit up and think…
3. SEO: Once your article is published in the major news outlet, your name and website link (if included) will be picked up by the search engines and will boost your rankings
4. AUTHORITY: your existing client base will be pleased to see you being published, this will back up their choice in using your company, it might even spur them on to make a new enquiry as they may have discovered a new product or service in the article
5. SHARE: It is an opportunity to share the link with your client base and on your website which in turn may get shared even further
6. IMPRESSIVE: The journalist has been impressed enough with your product or service to include you in their article. This is excellent for your credibility
LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS...
Would you love to have the confidence to pitch to the journalists?
Would you love to know what to say and what not to say when pitching to your dream journalist?
Would you like to have a press release template that really works?
Would you like to stop relying on WOM (word of mouth) for referrals?
Would you like to enjoy the kudos and credibility of appearing in the press?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE A PROVEN PROCESS ON HOW TO GET INTO THE PRESS?
YES? Well join The Ultimate PR Course 'How To Get into the Press: All Secrets Revealed' and become your own PR and become #VISIBLE and self-confident in pitching to the press!
HERE'S WHAT THE FULL PROGRAMME* CONTAINS:
'How to Get into the Press: All Secrets Revealed'
1. A full *6 months* of access to PR Mentor and Trainer, Amanda Ruiz, who is known as The Ultimate Door Opener for very good reasons! Plus access to journalist, broadcaster and author Helen Croydon. Your very own Power PR Team!
2. DONE-FOR-YOU: When you press release is ready, it will be uploaded to the PR distribution platform which 1000's of journalists are registered to
3. DONE-FOR-YOU: When you press release is ready, it will be emailed out to an extensive list of key journalists in your sector / relevant to your story.
4. In the first 8 weeks, you will work through the 8 modules (listed below). Any time you get stuck, ask a question! We are here to help you
5. Access to the amazing private Facebook Group which is a thriving community of talented entrepreneurs who are all on the same journey - growing their company's visibility and client base
6. Weekly 60 min Q+A sessions where you can ask Amanda ANYTHING about how to get into the press, how to find your golden nugget, how to come up with a great headline that will make the journalist's eyes light up!
7. Access to Amanda's Little Black Book of contacts
8. Access to the UK journalist / media database so you don't need to go searching for journo contact details
9. Amanda will review each month your press release or marketing messages to ensure you are going to be as #VISIBLE as possible
10. Website and social media review by social media expert Dr Daz Thornton
11. Discounts for attending the live Master Classes such as "Pitch to the Journalist" and special event invitations
12. A live webinar training session each month on a new theme, such as:
- How to Get Past the Gatekeeper
- How to be #VISIBLE at big events
- How to Nail it in 8 (how to create a very short and snappy elevator pitch that people will be wanting to ask you more questions, not wander off!
- How to create an Event PR Plan of Action
- How to create a PR buzz when you are running events
- And much more!
NB: *The programme is a rolling programme meaning you can join at any time in the year
6 weeks and and straight to the BBC! Amanda Ruiz is the Mary Poppins of PR; she makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way! Have you got your #PRDAR hat on? Your ducks in order? Your bag of golden nuggets and your PR Toolkit ready to go? If not, then this is the course for you...
I had been thinking of enrolling in a PR course for quite sometime . By chance a friend of mine recommended Amanda's 7 PR Secrets on how to get into the press. This 8 week course has been amazing, so many golden nuggets of information to help me feel a lot more confident about writing a press release.
Amanda was the best professional recommendation I’ve received. Daily Mail here I come! We've already secured coverage in our local newspaper!
Based in USA but working with clients globally, I wanted someone to help me raise my profile globally. Initially, I was wondering whether it would be better to work with someone locally, but after I started working with Amanda, all my doubts disappeared. Amanda is truly knowledgeable, has a wealth of invaluable experience in the PR industry spanning across borders, and really knows how to get things moving. In less than a month, Amanda was able to get me in front of editors and teach me the tips and techniques to successfully engage with them and get published! Amanda truly walks her talk and is of utmost integrity.
I joined Amanda's PR course because I find it pretty intimidating to try to get into the press. Amanda just makes it so simple. She fits you out with some great tools, changing your mindset and making you realise when and where you not only could be in the press, but should be. Since starting the course I've been in a local paper and I've helped a friend get featured in Forbes magazine.