Welcome to the PR Secrets Summer School Intensive!
Our first session is all about self-belief and how you need to up the ante because if YOU don’t promote your business, then who will?
(Unless you are paying for an expensive PR agency!)
I have a question for you.
Are you sabotaging your company’s success as you just don’t talk about it enough to the right people?
Are you missing excellent opportunities in attracting new clients to your business?
Are you competing in the busiest marketplace and getting frustrated at lack of sales and new leads?
Much of this can be put down to just one thing.
Lack of self-confidence.
Actually another thing.
Not wanting to sound cheesy or a show off.
I have got news for you.
If you don’t talk up yourself, no one else will. (Unless you’re paying an expensive PR agency….or relying on recommendations).
I recorded a video on this subject. To listen to it and to see my dog’s guest appearance, click the video below!
In the video I showed you the graphic I have created (you can see it below).
It is a simple graphic that you can print off and stick to your office wall.
Here are the steps:
- Start to believe in you and what your company offers. After all, you are the expert and that is why you have put yourself forward to offer the product or service you do. You have a unique message to share with the world and you deserve to be seen and listened to as you make transformations to people’s lives. You also work very hard in your business (you could call it blood, sweat and tears – I have been there!!) so why not think: “Okay, it IS my time to shine!“? A little self-belief goes a long long way.
- Now you need to create your vision. Where would you like to be in 1, 2, 3 or 5 years’ time? Create a vision board with some lofty and luxurious things you’d love to experience or to have. Then on the forefront, have some more realistic goals including monthly financial income goals. As soon as you ‘set these in stone’ and print them off, you will start to move mountains to make these reality.
- If you have been lacking confidence, try to switch UP your mindset and by looking at your newly printed off vision board, this will give you the impetus and drive to start looking at your business with fresh eyes.
- All of these steps will help you feel confident in yourself and your offering. So standing up at a networking event or calling up a journalist will be not such a hateful task as you are now clear about your big WHY. No one can take away your big WHY. As I said in the video, one person may dislike what you do (I put that down to them having a bad day!) but many many more people will LOVE what you do.
- So you need to practise and practise – in front of your dog, your kids – the trees – whoever! Then bite the bullet and start with small local press or small local networking events. Soon enough you will have gained more confidence in your pitch!
- Success! You WILL have it. You just need to take action and go for it.
If you would like any help with your self-confidence or would like to speak about pitching to the press, please book in a 10 min Find Your Press Hook Call! Look forward to speaking with you!
Here is the link: www.amandaruiz.co.uk/apply