Get media friendly and create...
Watch my video where I explain all!
Do you have a press kit?
If you don’t, don’t worry I have created a video to explain why it is so important.
In a nutshell, your press kit is your media friendly one pager CV that looks a bit more colourful than a CV! (Well more colourful than the CVs I first created back in the 1980’s!).
Essential elements to include are:
- Your contact details – make sure your mobile number is correct – ring the numbers you have on the press kit. Plus your email and website
- Your short profile about who you are, what you do..what you have achieved and why
- A professional profile pic
- Your areas of expertise / speaking topics / key notes
- Any awards if you have won them
- Testimonials – or pick your BEST one ever!
- If you have appeared in the press add the logos
- Collaborations with other organisations – add their logos
Take a look here at my press kit for an example: www.amandaruiz.co.uk/press-kit/
As soon as you have your press kit ready, you are ready to start pitching to the press!
If you would like any help with pitching to the press, book in a 10 min Find Your Press Hook Call! Look forward to speaking with you!
Here is the link: www.amandaruiz.co.uk/apply