Romanian immigrant and proud!
41 YEARS OLD
LIVES IN SOUTH KENSINGTON
LEADERSHIP BREAKTHROUGH SPECIALIST
SHE DOESN’T SELL LUCKY HEATHER ON THE LONDON STREETS!
MIHAELA’S QUESTIONS TO THE POLITICIANS ARE:
What is UK doing wrong that immigrants are not properly integrated like they are in America? Why people are proud and boasting to be Americans, but not English/British? What do immigrants become once awarded a UK passport: English or British?
Immigration has become THE hottest topic in the UK. Politicians, media, regular people are all obsessing over it. Politicians say it’s a bad thing for UK, economists say it’s actually a good thing, UK citizens are divided in their beliefs, whilst immigrants are doing their best to mind their own business and prove their worth. Successful immigrant’s voices need to be heard!
MIHAELA CAN TALK ABOUT:
- Is the UK too divided internally to welcome and integrate different nations?
- Experiences of attitudes towards her when people find out her country of origin
- Traditions, religion & culture – similarities and differences
- Immigrants are hard and driven workers – a threat or an incentive for the English people?
- Mixed families – is this the way to integration?
- Different cultural background/more languages spoken – the advantage of being an immigrant in a permanently evolving and more divers environment – a threat for the locals?
An immigrant herself, Mihaela has moved permanently to London in 2010, because she wanted a better education for her children and greater opportunities for her personal and professional development. Coming from a privileged background in her native Romania, Mihaela was educated in London as a young woman, and decided that this is the city where she belongs. She relocated to the UK and is now an established Leadership Breakthrough Specialist and Personal Branding Expert working with executives of different nationalities.
In Romania, for 3 seasons (2009-2010) Mihaela hosted a top ranking TV show dedicated to personal branding, professional image, personal development and career success. Mihaela has successfully published two best-selling books for career women and businessmen, seeking to improve their personal brand at work.
- Executive Coaching Certification from Cambridge University
- Professional Image Coach Diploma from the London Image Institute & Association of Image Consultants International
- MBA from the American University in London
- Studied Psychology of Mind and Theory of Knowledge at Oxford University