Frequently Asked Questions About PR
Why is PR Expensive?
Whether PR is expensive or not depends on you, your attitude to PR and what your budget is for your marketing activities. A PR agency can charge you from £2000 – £4000 a month on a 6 month retainer, so yes, that is fairly expensive, but in some cases can be totally worth it if they get you some excellent coverage. PR is an activity and relationship building for your business growth which is incredibly valuable. The GREAT news is that Amanda FitzGerald PR actually trains YOU to be amazing at doing your own PR, so that you are in total control. The investment is super low – from £1.48 a day for the PR Club, to a more personalised mastermind programme at a higher price tag. Check out the tabs below to see ways of working with me that will suit ALL pockets!
Can I do my own PR?
Yes! Of course you can. In fact I have some incredible training programmes that will help you become your own company’s PR machine. That is all we do at Amanda FitzGerald PR, we train YOU to be in control of your PR journey so you can get into your dream publications! Scroll down and choose an option to find out more about doing your own PR.
What's a PR VIP Day?
This is a day where we meet in person and talk about your PR goals, put together your PR plan and a press release that you can share immediately. Check out the option below to find out more.
Do Press Releases Work?
Random press releases that have no hook have never worked. A well-arranged PR campaign can generate traffic, increase your visibility and drive sales. See the options below for more.
Why didn't my journalist get back to me?
Attracting the attention of a busy journalist can be very difficult indeed. Business owners call us time and time again to say that their press release or email pitch got ignored despite it being a really good story. We have managed to crack the code on creating eye catching headlines and email subject headers so that your emails WILL get read. These secrets make up The Seven Secrets on How to Pitch to the Press that you’ll learn if you join our PR Club or our Mastermind PR Programme, check out the tabs below…
Does PR Work in the social media age?
Yes! Of course you can. In fact I have some incredible training programmes that will help you become your own company’s PR machine. Scroll down and choose an option to find out more about doing your own PR.
Power Hour Session
- Let’s discuss your PR goals and your ‘Golden Nuggets’ that make you stand out from the crowd
- We make a start on your PR Plan of Action.
- Walk away inspired and ready to start your PR journey to being seen EVERYWHERE
VIP PR MASTERMIND
- This fantastic PR programme will help you shine in the media. Everything in the VIP day and the extra support you need to become a media star.
- This is an application only process – not every business is suited to this
PR + Visibility Mastery
- Join the PR Mastery ortant media contacts and get them start to pay attention to you
- Create your PR strategy and PR Plan of Action
- Make your own hot press kit
- Secure press mentions, the ones you’ve always DREAMED of!