I have a friend who is looking for a PR manager for her business, please see below and email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Please share this link if you know someone who would suit…
Contracted, part time role
This role involves working for a business woman who wants to make a greater impression and have a wider impact on the world.
Her experience includes:
• Serial entrepreneurship/business ownership
• Significant corporate consulting background – helping businesses to be more profitable
• Small business coaching – supporting small businesses to be more successful
• Business book author – 1 book published already, with and 2 more being published in 2016
• Life coach/strategist – this work is coming to the fore now….
• Has a book being considered by a major publishing house at present in the personal development/growth category
• Keynote /motivational speaker – wants to do a lot more of this around the world
• Podcast/YouTube – about to relaunch a podcast and YT channel to inspire people around the world
• Owns a number of brands that she wants to develop and promote aside from her own name as a brand
• Wife, mother, friend, conversationalist, foodie (passionate about good and healthy food), baker (loves sweet treats – in moderation), exercise lover, reader – loves books, lifelong learner, dancer, intrepid world traveller, arts/theatre lover, giver …. and loads more.
Her goal is to inspire more people to be ‘extraordinary in business and life – as they define it’.
Her main target audience at the moment is small business owners around the world, although that will extend in the future.
This role has been created to promote this woman nationally and internationally as follows:
• Creating opportunities for guest and regular contributions on blogs, magazines, newspapers, TV, etc.
• Researching and creating keynote speaking engagements, interviews on radio and podcasts.
Examples of outcomes desired:
• Becoming a regular contributor to blogging sites (Huff Post, Inc, Forbes, etc)
• Ezine for guest articles
• Magazine articles (women’s, men’s, family, business mags) – profiling this person
• Newspapers for guest/syndicated articles
• Online news sites for guest blogs
• Business conference speaking
• TEDx events around the world, and over time to be invited to speak at a TEDTalks conference
• Women’s business /life events
• Senior schools/universities – entrepreneurship schools
• Corporate speaking events
• Multi speaker seminar/conference events
• Online/digital – guest interviews
• Radio/TV – guest interviews/commentator
• Guest on national/international podcasts
• Strong and proven marketing and PR experience.
• Strong team focus and an ability to work unsupervised and remotely.
• Strong focus on outcomes/goal oriented.
• Strong digital technology and social marketing skills and experience.
• Strong computer skills – all the usual tools, plus cloud based products that support increased productivity
• A love of lifetime learning and a willingness to develop one’s skills to remain at the cutting edge of knowledge in the business areas focused on this business woman.
• Flexibility, tenacity, resilience.
NOTE: This role will be part-time. Hours per week are negotiable.
Perhaps the perfect profile of the successful applicant for this role is someone who is taking time out of the workforce (perhaps to raise children) and wants to have one or two clients with whom they work exclusively. You will be motivated by emotionally connecting with the work of this woman, and want to support her to achieve her business and life goals, while achieving your own.
NOTE: If this role is of interest to you, please email your résumé and covering letter to email@example.com – please note this is a ‘nom de plume’ email rather than the woman’s own – as she’d like to remain anonymous for a short while.